Join Our Team!!
FASHION STOCK CONTROLLER
We are looking for an enthusiastic multi-tasking person who will manage our stock control as well as providing sales support back up and data entry for general administrative duties in our busy fashion store.
This role requires someone who has a genuine interest in the fashion industry, be a quick learner with proven organisational skills and a strong knowledge with systems and the ability to manage all aspects of our stock control.
This exceptional person must have a high energy level with a positive attitude towards a multitude of daily tasks and be adaptable enough to prioritise their daily demands while thinking ahead to manage the workload.
If you can say yes to the requirements below, you could be the person we are looking for.
- Genuine knowledge and interest in high fashion and Designer labels.
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong computing knowledge including windows, excel spreadsheets
- Basic knowledge of photoshop.
- Work well under pressure
- Working efficiently with high accuracy
- Ability to provide support to store sales staff
- Systems orientated for all stock management
- Like being part of a team and possess a can do attitude
- A people person with an excellent phone man
- Able to prioritise daily tasks and work to deadlines
- Social Media savy – as this will key a key part of this role.
This is a full time position, with hours of work being Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 4pm.
If you feel you have the experience to apply for this position, please send your CV along with references to:
Attn: Sally Fannin - WENDYS BOUTIQUE LTD – email: email@example.com
Applications close Monday 12 December 2016